These independent CME activities are supported by educational grants from Amgen Inc
Welcome to Projects In Knowledge's
Experts Responding to Your Questions: Video Q&A.
Take advantage of this opportunity to submit your burning questions to our distinguished team of experts about the challenges you face in caring for patients with osteoporosis and related fractures.
IT'S EASY - HERE'S HOW!
Using your personal webcam or computer camera, record your question and upload it to our website using the platform below.
READY TO RECORD? HERE'S WHAT YOU NEED:
- A compatible webcam
- Videos must be in .avi, .mov, .mpg/.mpeg, .wmv, or .wav formats
- Shoot at eye level and straight on; this may entail adjusting the webcam (see image below for example)
- Sit or stand in a well-lit area using an indirect light source; a nearby desk lamp works well
- To avoid glare and shadows, do not record yourself sitting or standing in front of a window
- Practice posing your question
- Do a test recording to see how you sound and look
- Please do not include any patient-identifying information, keep your question brief, and avoid brand drug names
Please introduce yourself at the onset of your video.
Hi, my name is Dr. James Smith from Baltimore, MD, and my question is...
For any technical assistance or questions, please contact us.
Copyright 1997-2013. Projects In Knowledge Inc. All rights reserved.
Peer Reviewed Continuing Medical Education Courses | Free CME/CE Courses & Resources
PROJECTS IN KNOWLEDGE, TX REPORTER, MEDIMAGE CASES, LIVING MEDICAL ETEXTBOOK, SHARE YOUR KNOWLEDGE, and CLINICIANS CHANNEL are registered trademarks of Projects In Knowledge, Inc.
Projects In Knowledge - 290 W. Mt. Pleasant Avenue, Suite 2350 - Livingston, New Jersey - 07039 - 973.890.8988