Our mission is to improve the quality of healthcare in the United States and abroad by delivering highest quality professional education, with demonstrated results, to physicians and other clinical professionals using creative, effective, easily accessible instructional modalities.
The purpose of our healthcare education program is to:
- Increase the clinical skills and knowledge base of clinicians in practice in the US and abroad
- Enhance clinicians’ capacity to treat disease and promote health among their patients and in their communities
- Provide a forum in which clinicians may engage colleagues from diverse medical communities in the US and abroad through collaborative projects
- Foster interaction among clinical professionals from different disciplines to forge solutions to shared challenges
- Offer clinicians effective ways to address the demand for quality and accountability